Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in BookMacster 1.22.35:
- Fixed bugs affecting large exports to Firefox while Firefox while Firefox was running, which could result in extraneous errors and, in one case, a crash.
- Fixed a bug, recently introduced with version 323 of our Firefox extension, which causes import/exports while Firefox is running to fail in Firefox profiles which the user has renamed since the profile was originally created. (The fix, is in the main application; this version does not update our Firefox extension.)
- Google accounts from the OS X keychain are no longer listed in the New Document wizard, the File > Import/Export to only submenus, or the popups in the Settings > Clients tab. (Google made the keychain items useless a couple years ago, so that we now identify Google accounts by user-supplied nickname anyhow, and removingt these fixes the issue of users with too many Google accounts overflowing the screen during the New Document wizard.)
- Fixed a bug which could cause a crash after adding a new Client and exporting for the first time.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 16.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Sheep Systems
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Internet Utilities
PART OF: Bookmark Managers download hubsee alternatives
Import bookmark lists from popular web browsersBookMacster is able to work with 3 popular web browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. The application will analyze the bookmarks list on its own, imports the entries, and then displays them in list or tree mode. Note that BookMacster must install a separate extension to be able to analyze the Firefox bookmarks list.
The best part is that you can decide to import / export data only from / to certain web browsers. From this point of view, BookMacster provides complete control over your data.
Clean up your bookmarks list in no timeBookMacster offers you the possibility to sort your entries by different criteria, enables you to group them by tags, allows you to add separators, and helps you find duplicate entries. Noteworthy is that you may also rearrange the websites in the list via drag and drop actions.
Moreover, BookMacster also provides customization options when dealing with the automatic syncing process: the app can monitor the web browsers and import any changes, and can directly export the list back if certain conditions are met. To avoid any issues, setting up a delay period for the syncing is advisable.
Resourceful solution for managing and organizing your bookmarksBookMacster is a great tool to have around if you have large bookmarks lists that you need to organize: you can easily sort them by applying various rules, define specific groups, and even detect duplicates. Keep in mind that you can export the final list to all your browsers, so you will have access to the entire database, regardless of the client of choice.
BookMacster was reviewed by Iulia Ivan, last updated on March 3rd, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Intel only)
feature list requirements limitations