Blue Crab Lite is a stripped down version of Blue Crab that you use to download websites.
It was created for those who don't need all the whistles and bells of the Blue Crab application, derived from its "Quick Grabber" feature.
NOTE: To buy Blue Crab Lite via the AppStore an Apple Account is required.
· 11 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various improvements to the Search window (accessed from the "Grab & Search" menu.)
· Search: A QuickLook document preview window has been added to the Search facility. After a search is conducted and search results are presented in the hierarchical view, single click on an item to open the QuickLook viewer. (On Mac OS X 10.4 the preview will simply be the files icon, since QuickLook is only available on Mac OS X 10.5 and above.)
· Search: Use the QuickLook window to display the list of words in the current document, sorted alphabetically. This is a method for obtaining a summary of the documents content, taken out of context. (It is the same index used by Spotlight.)
· Search: The Search window now searches any document type supported by Spotlight, since it uses Spotlight for text extraction.
· Search: The search query of the Search window is placed into the "Find" clipboard so that you can quickly search for the term in the document itself when it is opened in the creator application, prov...