BitNami ThinkUp Stack 2.0.beta.10-1
Web application to capture social network activity
ThinkUp is an open source and free web app that captures all your activity on social networks like Google+, Twitter, and Facebook.
You can use ThinkUp to store your social activity in a database, making it easy to sort, publish, analyze and search your network's activity.
BitNami ThinkUp Stack ships with the following software:
- Easy to Install:
- BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
BitNami ThinkUp Stack
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1g
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.1.12
- Improved Apache configuration for PHP-FPM mode
- Updated Apache to 2.4.9