BitNami Roller Stack 5.1.1-0
A reliable, handy and very easy-to-install distribution of Roller, MySQL and Tomcat for your Mac.
BitNami Roller Stack includes pre-configured, ready to run versions of Tomcat and MySQL, so users can get Liferay install up and running in minutes after answering a few questions. Currently, Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows, are supported.
Roller is an open source blog server best known for powering heavily used corporate blog sites, such as Sun Microsystem's employee blogging site, IBM DeveloperWorks blogs, IBM Blog Central and Javalobby's JRoller Java community site.
Roller supports all of the features needed to set up a blog server for one or a community of authors, including group blogging, RSS and Atom newsfeeds, referrers, customizable page templates, rich-text editing, trackbacks, comments, blogroll management.
- Easy to Install:
- BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as
- possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate
- the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in
- each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere
- with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can
- upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache Tomcat without fear of 'breaking' your
- BitNami Stack.
- By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack
- will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have
- multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
BitNami Roller Stack
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated Java to 1.7.0_67