The distinctive feature of Bazzacuda Image Saver Plus is that, in comparison with other extensions of its kind, it supports multi-byte characters encoding.
The Bazzacuda Image Saver Plus add-on is cross-platform and it works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Did You Know:
· To change the destination folder temporarily: hold Alt key and call bazzacuda
· To save only left/right side tabs of the current tab: hold Ctrl/Shift key and call bazzacuda
· To save largest image of the current HTML tab: press Ctrl+Alt+L / click the blue toolbar-button (note: these keys are all customizable)
Here are some key features of "Bazzacuda Image Saver Plus":
· It has all functions of original version.
· Supports multi-byte characters(e.g. Japanese).
· Highly customizable.
· Firefox 14.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: bazzacuda does not respond under specific conditions