Balsamiq Mockups is a streamlined and efficient cross-platform (Mac, Windows and Linux) application that will enable developers to work on any type of UI wherever they are.
Balsamiq Mockups' import and export features provide its users with seamless integration with all other Mockups versions, for when you get back online.
Also, Balsamiq Mockups allows one to load and save multiple mockups files, use keyboard shortcuts to speed up the workflow and lots more.
Here are some key features of "Balsamiq Mockups":
Focus on content and functionality:
· Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes: Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality
· UI Components and Icons: 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
· Click-Through Prototypes: Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing
· Export to PNG or PDF: Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never waste a minute:
· Quick Add for Speed: Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard
· Drag and Drop for Simplicity: Interfaces with drag and drop components–anyone can use it
· Re-usable Symbol Libraries: Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries
· Full Keyboard Support: CTRL+C, V, X, Z all you want!
· Import and Export: Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online
· Works Offline: Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection
· Mac, Windows, and Linux: Fully cross-platform
· 7 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All versions: fixed issues with selecting Arrow controls when zoomed and when inside groups.
· All versions: fixed alt+drag on Arrow controls. Thank you Justin Hernandez for reporting it!
· All versions: fixed text and icon alignment in geometric shape controls.
· All versions: fixed Kerning pair for periods and commas in these pairs: P. T. F. Y. P, T, F, Y,. Thank you Benjamin Wan for reporting it!
· Mockups for Desktop: fixed an issue with creating a new blank mockup with the UI Library showing the Project Assets tab.
· myBalsamiq: fixed an issue with pressing the CMD keys on OSX triggering a zoom operation (fixed a few days ago).
· myBalsamiq: fixed timeout issues when saving or exporting large projects to PDF (fixed a few days ago).
· myBalsamiq: fixed a problem with staff members cloning projects (fixed a few days ago).
· Mockups for Google Drive: fixed an issue with pressing the CMD keys on OSX triggering a zoom operation (fixed a few days ago).
· Mockups for ...