AutoPager is a Firefox, SeaMonkey and Google Chrome extensions that will enable you to autoload next page. AutoPager's configuration is based on XPath.
AutoPager extension allows you to import online config from various sources.
The add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 3.0 and later or
· SeaMonkey 1.0 and later or
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix tab focus issue like http://member.teesoft.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5661 and http://member.teesoft.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5668.
· It seems that this is caused by some unknown issues in handling synchronized XMLHttpRequest.
· I used it to load some local resources in 0.8.0.7. This caused issues.
· It's resolved in 0.8.0.8 by using asynchronously api.