Arora is a a free and open source cross-platform web browser capable of running on multiple operating systems like Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, FreeBSD and more.
Arora provides all the necessary tools and features for browsing web pages and downloading files.
Here are some key features of "Arora":
· Simple interface
· Smart location bar
· Download manager
· Tool-set for developers
· Session management
· Privacy mode
· Search engine management
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When the privacy indicator is visible clicking on it will result in private mode being turned off.
· Add a way to modify the user agent string from within the application.
· Support arguments for the external download program
· Tweak the adblock dialog spacing and size.
· Change the AdBlock dialog to use a simple check box instead of a group box.
· Replace Stopped with Download Complete (like in ffx it's less confusing )
· Update the copyright year in the about dialog to include 2010
· Issue: 768: Fix spelling mistake
· Issue: 821: Sort columns in cookie dialog by data values instead of string value. This fixes the dates being alphanumerically sorted.
Behind the scene:
· Issue: 891: Fix Text Encoding to work correctly
· Issue: 826: Correctly save the history state of a tab when using Qt 4.6
· Fix build breakage with QtWebKit 2.0.
· Remove remnant of delayed QWebView creation. Fixes tab restore again.
· Style fix: convert tabs to spaces.
· Add an application icon for os2.
· For finding t...