Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.15
Designed to streamline the process of downloading and organizing the music you purchase
Using the Downloader allows you to download entire albums with one click, queue up as many songs or albums for download as you like, and pause, cancel, and resume downloads.
The Downloader can also automatically import the songs you download from Amazon MP3 into your iTunes or Windows Media Player library.
It is required for album purchases, and makes downloading songs fast and easy.
· It automatically adds your music downloads to iTunes or Windows Media Player
· It takes just a few clicks and less than 30 seconds to install
Why is the Amazon MP3 Downloader required to download albums but not songs?
The Amazon MP3 Downloader queues up all songs from an album for download, saves them all to a specific folder on your computer, and can import them automatically to your iTunes or Windows Media Player library.
The Amazon MP3 Downloader offers customers the simplest way to download and import multiple songs in one easy step.
Amazon MP3 Downloader
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.12
- Support for multimedia albums - Albums that are marked "[+video]" or "[+digital booklet]" in the title include non-music items and require the latest Downloader. This latest version ensures that all items associated with an album, whether song, video or digital booklet, be grouped together when imported into iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- Playlists - When you purchase a playlist from Amazon MP3, the new Downloader automatically imports the list of songs into iTunes or Windows Media Player, organized in a new, ready-made, pre-named playlist.
- Retry import - If an item fails to import into iTunes or Windows Media Player, you can now attempt the import again by clicking the "retry" button. Imports typically fail because iTunes is requesting that you confirm whether you would like to download the newest version or other iTunes messaging. If the Amazon MP3 Downloader informs you that an import has failed, simply open your media player of choice, confirm or reject the action the media player suggests and then return to the Amazon MP3 Downloader to retry the import again.
- Retry download - If a download fails due to a network connection interruption, the Amazon MP3 Downloader now provides a retry button. You can investigate your network connection interruption and retry the download after you have fixed the interruption issue.