Alliance is a cross-platform application designed to provide a private and secure environment within which you can share files and communicate with other users over the web.
Alliance is compatible with numerous operating systems, like Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
Alliance's intuitive interface combines elements from BitTorrent, Waste and Direct Connect, and offers a decentralized and secure p2p network.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved search performance when receiving search hits from many (hundreds) of users
· Improved performance of Alliance when part of a very large (1000friends) network
· Joining as a new friend into a existing network works now much better
· Improved speed of connecting to new friends
· Change time from 100 days to 200 days for automatic offline friend removal
· Direction of connection now shown in TCP/IP Connections debug window
· fixed bug: problem in packet routing algorithm
· fixed bug: files that are an exact multiple of one megabyte (1 048 576 bytes) now download correctly
· fixed bug: when settings-file is corrupt the backup settingsfile is now correctly used
· fixed bug: OutOfMemoryError: can not create native thread
· fixed bug: OutOfMemoryError: out of direct memory buffer space
· fixed bug: several ConcurrentModificationExceptions fixed
· fixed bug: a bug introduced in version 1.0.5 where when joining a large network problems occured if you are firewalled
· fixed bug: automatic hashing of files th...