A free multicasting application for Twitter, Jaiku and other micro blog services
Afficheur is a free and easy to use multicasting Mac appication for Jaiku, Twitter and a number of other micro blogging services.
- Includes six services support:
- Afficheur supports not only Twitter and Jaiku, but also Identi.ca, Jisko, Wassr and Tumblr. Of course you can choose any services for each post.
- Anytime, post easily:
- To make your tweet immediately, You can call Afficheur anytime by the customizable Hotkey. The main window will disapear automatically after it works and never disturb you.
- Every timeline into one:
- Not only for posting, Afficheur also provides the hybrid timeline across the all services*1 without other client applications and web browsers.
- Just click it:
- To fliter your timeline, you can just only click the icon and you will follow the context of the dialogue.
- Inline images:
- Afficheur detects the image URLs*2 and expand them as inline images without your web browsers.
- Make URLs tiny:
- Sometimes a long URL overlows your post. Afficheur can shorten it using TinyURL.
- Smart upgrade:
- Afficheur checks for updates automatically and you can keep it latest. Never mind for it.
- Growl support:
- Afficheur supports the Growl notification. It is easy to reply by clicking notification with modifier key.
- Emoji (pictogram) support:
- There're many microblogging services that support the Emoji in Japan. Afficheur can display them and allows you to type them using the Emoji palette.
- Catch all your interested posts:
- Register any keywords and Afficheur notifies you all posts include them via Growl. Now you never miss them.
- Feel free to fav it:
- You can add your favorite posts into each services. With any modifier key and clicking to do it simply.
- Channel name completion:
- Do you remember all channel names you join? Afficheur completes the channel, group and tag names after you type a prefix character ("#" or "!").
- Post more stuff around you:
- You can post a URL that your browser shows, a song name that the iTunes plays, etc via Afficheur. Of course its format is completely customizable.
- Pleasant realtime response for you:
- Jabber/XMPP support bring you usual feeling like your instant messengers.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug that made notification to not be displayed