Adobe Flash Player is a lightweight, high-performance, and highly expressive client runtime that delivers consistent and powerful user experiences across major operating systems, devices, browsers and mobile phones.
Flash Player is designed to take advantage of native device capabilities and optimized for high performance on mobile screens, thus enabling more immersive and richer user experiences.
The Adobe Flash Player runtime will help you seliver more engaging user experiences through support for native 64-bit browsers and operating systems, asynchronous bitmap decoding, accelerated graphics rendering, high-resolution bitmap support, and more.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Flash Player":
· Deliver rich user experiences
· Produce stunning media experiences
· Deploy dynamic web applications in a powerful runtime
· Depend on the most ubiquitous, consistent cross-platform runtime
· Build for mobile
· Create with productivity, power, and performance
· Explore creative possibilities
· Control user privacy
· Inter-operate with network and system resources
· Deliver consistent web experiences
· Safari 5.0 and later or
· Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and later or
· Google Chrome or
· Opera 11
· Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
· 256MB of RAM
· 128MB of graphics memory
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Audio stream cuts off on certain websites after 10-60 seconds(3541383)