Adobe Digital Editions provides a clean, organized and easy on the eyes environment that will improve your eBook reading experience.
Adobe Digital Editions is great for purchasing and reading digital content stored both online and offline. The best part is that you can also transfer the documents to other devices.
Digital Editions is able to open eBooks that come in PDF or EPUB formats, and will prove to be very useful if you want to keep your books collection organized.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Digital Editions":
· Allows you to quickly browse documents and add bookmarks or highlights if necessary
· Comes with full screen support
· Provides support for borrowing books from public libraries
· 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
· 75MB of available hard-disk space
· Compatible with Apple Retina Display
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Vendor ID Authorization - Now you can authorize computers and devices using Vendor ID other than Adobe ID.
· Printing - Added support for printing books with appropriate permissions.
· Full Screen - When reading a book, you can switch to full screen mode.