The Account Colors extension allows you to visually organize your e-mails and accounts.
In other words, the Account Colors add-on allows you to associate a font color and a background color to every account name.
These colors are optionally applied to your accounts/folder names and backgrounds in the folder pane, and to the subject names and backgrounds in the message headers .
The colors applied can be based either on the account in which the folder is located or on the account referenced in the message header.
In addition, the Account Colors allows the font style and size to be set for the account names in the folder pane and for the subject names in the message headers.
In order to improve usability, the Account Colors extension allows a number of styling tweaks to the folder tree and to the message list panes.
Account Colors is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Chg: Updated language translations (but will need further update).
- Chg: Updated to be compatible with Thunderbird 23.*.
- Fix: Coloring in Folder Pane and Thread Pane no longer works with Thunderbird 22.0. Fixed
- Fix: Larger fonts for Account name in Folder Pane incorrectly positioned. Fixed.
- Fix: Larger fonts for Subject and From fields in Thread Pane incorrectly positioned. Fixed.
- Fix: Coloring of From: field in Compose Window no longer works with Thunderbird 22.0. Fixed.
- Fix: Select bar in From: drop-down menu in Compose Window incorrectly sized. Fixed.