A FTP client that helps you schedule downloads and uploads
Moreover, AbleFtp allows you to create advanced FTP tasks, that can be scheduled automatically or run instantly.
Additionally, AbleFtp comes with a Remote FTP directory monitor feature that detects any directory changes and automatically triggers various copy, delete or zip based tasks.
- User friendly interface
- Automate FTP
- Remote FTP monitor
- FTP command task
- Scheduler features
- Email notifications
- Support for multiple connections
- Support for Proxy and firewall
- Backup features
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Command Task - Updated to support format for commandline. Java 1.6.45 and later do not support commandline arguments with embedded quotes normally used to enclose file paths containing spaces.
- Unix Service menuitem added in Engine menu. Creates automizeservice or jasftpservice etc... for use in /etc/init.d or /etc/rc.d/init.d
- SFTP-J browser - Clicking on the connect button did not bring up profiles window.
- ArrayLoop and CSVLoop Bugifx: loop by row added quotes and newline to end of row string.