2X VirtualDesktopServer improves virtual desktop manageability, security and performance.
2X VirtualDesktopServer helps companies experience the full benefits of desktop and application virtualization by improving desktop manageability, security, and performance.
Lower your overall operating costs by delivering secure, centrally managed access to virtual desktops and applications - hosted on VMware, Microsoft, VirtualIron, Parallels, Sun VirtualBox, Citrix XenServer, VMware Server 2.0, Parallels Virtuozzo Containers and other leading virtualization platforms.
2X Client is designed to allow you to easily connect from your own desktop.
NOTE: To download 2X Client via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "2X Client":
· Publish virtual desktops and applications, rather than installing locally
· Use the same client to connect to virtual desktops and terminal server applications
· Automatically suspend inactive virtual desktops for maximum server efficiency
· Seamless integration with local desktop & taskbar
· Publish applications based on username, group membership or IP
· Publish Windows applications and virtual desktops onto Linux and Mac
· Publish applications to Web Interface (Windows clients only)
· Publish applications to a terminal server farm
· Integration with 2X LoadBalancer
· SSL secure connection to Applications
· Universal Printing
· Automatic Redundancy
· Associated File Extensions
· Single Sign on
· Multiple Monitor support
· Application limitation and CPU load balancing
· URL/Mail redirection
· Security by MAC Address filtering
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: Identification of user when starting an application which effected filtered applications.