123 Web Messenger is a web (browser) based instant messaging software, it creates an unique IM network only for your own website, fully integrated your existing user database and enables one-to-one chat function to your website users.
123 Web Messenger Server's key feature is the invitation box that will pop up from the webpage. 123 Web Messenger only has private chat function, instead of a public chat lobby.
It brings the website to life, make it interactive between users. It retains members and increases loyalty of users, so it's ideal solution to build the community for an user based website.
123 Web Messenger is compiled with a Flash chat cilent and a full-featured Java server.
Integration and auto-login
It seamlessly integrates the existing database of your website. The "invite chat" button is embeded into the proper position of a website as the website owner wants, such as profile page, search result page or online user list page, and the members don't have to double register or double login to talk to the other users privately.
123 Web Messenger can not be added to your site unless there is already a user database on your website to authorize users' name and password(optional).
Here are some key features of "123 Web Messenger Server":
· User initiates one-to-one chat with other user, on the same website.
· The opponent has a choice to accept or decline the invitation in the site messenger.
· The invitation box will pop up from the webpage cause the code was embeded there invisibly.
· One user can start multiple private chat with different users simultaneously.
· Highly compatible: 123 Web Messenger integrates your existing database, so the users don't bother to register or login again. All users are automatically logged into the web messenger system by default.
· The "invite chat" button can be embedded to anywhere on your website, totally up to you.
· Pure flash client, the end chat users don't need to install or download anything to use chat.
· Chat client is cross-platform, very user-friendly.
· Stable and reliable, low bandwidth consumption.
· End users can get attention and add more fun to chat using avatars, smiley/emotion facility.
· Sound notification.
· Font style/ Font color.
· Video chat facility, optional.
· End users can chat behind firewall if you run the chat on port 80.
· This demo version will cut the connection to the server every 10 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Refined and Enhanced Webbar: Either the popular applications or the customized ones can be added on the webbar.
· Facebook Fan Page: Launch your Facebook fan page straightly from the Webbar and watch your fanbase to grow.
· Share: Users may share the current page with their friends.
· Translate page: It offers an option for translating the words to the user's preferred language.
· Customized Apps: Admin can define his own apps on the webbar.
· Minimized Bar: The webbar won't show until the friendlist is fully loaded.
· Twitter: Display the latest tweets of your Twitter account and increase the number of your followers.
· Facebook Like: It allows the users to label the favorite pages.
· Google +1: Users can share pages with their friends on Google+ instantly.
· YouTube: Users can watch YouTube clips while chatting with their friends.
· Scroll to Top: It's for user's convenience in browsing the website.