Taco HTML Edit is a Mac OS X application that assists developers in the process of creating HTML based web sites that render correctly in various browsers by including tools that generate and check HTML code and by making it easy to preview an HTML document in a web browser.
Taco HTML Edit will also help you quickly and easily find errors in HTML code, and it can even check for spelling errors.
HTML is a language that is used to design web pages that people can view in a web browser. If you need to learn HTML, the World Wide Web Consortium has a useful guide to help you get started.
For developers that use PHP scripts for developing websites, Taco HTML Edit also includes various tools for PHP management.
NOTE: To buy Taco HTML Edit via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Taco HTML Edit":
· The Component Library allows you to select one of 22 components, customize it, and insert it into an HTML document.
· As you edit your document, Taco HTML Edit colors your markup to make it easier to read and navigate.
· Taco HTML Edit allows you to preview your HTML and PHP documents as you edit them.
· Taco HTML Edit supports HTML Transitional syntax checking, so you can ensure that there are no mistakes in your HTML documents.
· In addition to normal document previewing, Taco HTML Edit has Live Previewing, which allows you to see changes in how your document renders while you are editing it.
· If you ever get tired of copying and pasting frequently used pieces of markup, then Taco HTML Edit's Code Clips will alleviate your problems.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes an issue where the Cover Flow view for the Component Library would not scroll properly when clicking the scrollbar.
· Compatibility Fixes for OS X Mountain Lion.