Taco HTML Edit 3.0.9
An efficient developer tool that includes HTML and PHP editing capabilities, such as code coloring, code completion, syntax checking and more
Taco HTML Edit will also help you quickly and easily find errors in HTML code, and it can even check for spelling errors.
HTML is a language that is used to design web pages that people can view in a web browser. If you need to learn HTML, the World Wide Web Consortium has a useful guide to help you get started.
For developers that use PHP scripts for developing websites, Taco HTML Edit also includes various tools for PHP management.
- Component Library:
- The Component Library allows you to select one of 22 components, customize it, and insert it into an HTML document.
- Code Coloring:
- As you edit your document, Taco HTML Edit colors your markup to make it easier to read and navigate.
- Taco HTML Edit allows you to preview your HTML and PHP documents as you edit them.
- Code Completion:
- Syntax Checking:
- Taco HTML Edit supports HTML Transitional syntax checking, so you can ensure that there are no mistakes in your HTML documents.
- Live Preview:
- In addition to normal document previewing, Taco HTML Edit has Live Previewing, which allows you to see changes in how your document renders while you are editing it.
- Code Clips:
- If you ever get tired of copying and pasting frequently used pieces of markup, then Taco HTML Edit's Code Clips will alleviate your problems.
our in-depth analysis
Taco HTML Edit
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0.7
- Fixes a crash that could occur when opening a document in a project that was previously opened as a standalone document.
- Fixes a bug where error tooltips would not appear in the correct location on a Retina display.
- Fixes an issue where SVG images wouldn't appear in Live Preview.
- Various minor bug fixes.