SWF Cargo is tool designed to convert your Macromedia Flash content into powerful Desktop Applications.
SWF Cargo allows for rapid application development by using Flash as the GUI interface, without having to learn complex programming languages such as Basic, C & C++.
Here are some key features of "SWF Cargo":
· Output 100% Standalone Projectors! User does not need to have Flash installed.
· Customize how the windows will look in your Projectors.
· Multiple window support.
· Create custom shaped windows.
· Flash 9 Player compatible.
· Synchronous communication between the Projectors and the Operating System (requires Adobe/Macromedia Flash 8 authoring tool).
· Add over 150 ActionScript commands to communicate with the Operating System using the SWF Cargo ActionScript API (requires Adobe/Macromedia Flash 8 authoring tool)
· Create Trial Projectors to expire after a specified date
· Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes to an existing applications over time.
· Make unlimited number of Desktop Applications.
· Results will be watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some problems in the AS3 swfcargo component.