Quickie Web Albums 4.4.2
Allows you to create custom web albums
Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size).
Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page.
- The ability to include JPEG, GIF, PNP and more picture types
- The ability to include QuickTime or AVI movies embedded in your web photo albums.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Import from iPhoto Libraries (in X or 8-9)
- Watermark images
- Allow visitors to leave comments about albums (requires PHP)
- Beta FTP upload options (with mini FTPclient)
- For the Registered user - The Ability to save albums and load albums.
- For the Registered user - The option of showing the Created by logo at the bottom of each page.
- For the Registered user - The option of using a custom logo at the bottom of each page.
- For the Registered user - The Ability to use a custom templates.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
Quickie Web Albums
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.4.0
- [fix] Fixed an issue when loading images
- [chg] optimized code
- [chg] updated all watermarking code