"JHTML1.0" is a plug-in application for the text editor "Jedit3.0/Jedit4.0".
This plug-in makes your Jedit into a HTML editor.
You can insert various HTML tags into your document with a single action or through a special wizard. JHTML also supports other useful functions such as the table tag generation from tabbed data.
You can make cool and clean HTML documents efficiently by combining of the text editor Jedit, the HTML validation checker JChecker and this HTML templates plug-in JHTML.
"JHTML1.0 " is written in AppleScrit using "FaceSpan3.5.2" (Degital Technology International).
What's New in This Release:
· A bug fixed that some functions such as "table menu" do not work under the AppleScript J1-1.6 system.
· HTML is a fat-binary application which works both in 68K and Power Macintosh.
· MacOS8 or higher which supports Appearance Manager is recommended. The horizontal tool bar of JHTML will not appear in the systems which do not support Appearance Manager.
· The text editor "Jedit3.0/Jedit4.0" is needed.
· AppleScript scripting addition "Jon's Commands 2.1" is also needed. You can download it from http://www.seanet.com/?jonpugh/
· For viewing the HTML rendering you make, an Internet browser such as "Netscape Navigator" or MS Internet Explorer" is also needed.
· We recommend to use the HTML validation checker "JChecker".