Integrity is a highly handy web link probe tool created because Internet links very often become broken.
Everyone moves, deletes or changes web pages, and when it is done, it not only results in broken internal links breaking, but other website's links to the changed page get to be broken. In like manner, when other webmasters make alterations to their websites' pages, one's own external links turn into broken links.
If you are not enjoying clicking every single link on your website and then clicking the back button to go away from the resulting 404 error page, then you'll need to use a web crawler like Integrity to ensure that your website's links redirect your users to existing web resources.
To use it all you have to to is to input website URL and Integrity will trail all internal links to find web pages, automatically checking the server response code for all external and internal links found.
Here are some key features of "Integrity":
· Crawls your site reporting broken links
· Check images as well as all internal and external links
· Problems highlighted in color, drill-down for further information
· Manage as many sites as you like with different settings for each
· In short, improve your website's quality and search engine ranking
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds 'bad links only' checkbox (was possible to toggle bad links / all links using menu or toolbar button. This new checkbox makes the option more obvious if toolbar not showing and for similarity to Scrutiny)
· Adds filter drop-down list (All, Internal, External, Images) and search box above all views
· If flagging blacklisted urls, then the highlight colour used is orange or the warning colour (was red or bad link colour). Not an error so inappropriate to use an error colour.