HTTP Client is a developer tool for debugging HTTP services by graphically inspecting and creating complex HTTP messages.
NOTE: HTTP Client can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "HTTP Client":
· HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD, CONNECT
· HTTP Basic Authentication (with Keychain integration)
· Custom HTTP request headers with prepopulated names and values (date format strings and most popular User-Agent strings)
· Supports sending request bodies with POST or PUT
· Follow or ignore redirects
· Optional syntax highlighting (changeable in Preferences)
· Optional text wrap (changeable in Preferences)
· Each HTTP Client window is a document that can be saved as a .httpclient file and reopened later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved stability on Mac OS X Lion.