HTML-Optimizer Plus 2.6
A tool that was designed to help you easily optimize your website by improving HTML and script code
HTML-Optimizer Plus creates a duplicate site folder for the optimized files, so you can easily revert to the backup if needed.
HTML-Optimizer Plus supports Smart Handling, XML, and can be used even for handling web pages that don't feature any text encoding.
- The Mac OS X models are Universal Binary, so they run natively on either PowerPC- or x86 (Intel)-based Macintosh computers.
- When you start the application for the first time, a wizard appears and guides you through the configuration process.
- The Smart Handling feature enables you to automatically handle only the pages that you have edited. If you have worked on 25 pages during the day and then you optimize your entire web folder with Smart Handling on, you will see that only the changed pages are optimized (and even published in one pass if you use Web Site Maestro). Our customers love it!
- You can exclude certain files and/or folders from being optimized. Nested subfolders are supported.
- Preference settings made for a web folder are remembered, so you don't need to re-enter them when you have selected another web folder and then return to the previous web folder.
- Drag and Drop is fully supported. On the program's Drop Spot you can drop a web folder, subfolders or files. Folders are handled recursively.
- In the Preferences panel you can customize the optimization rules, and more. You could, for example, select the option to encode email addresses to deceive spam harvesters.
- Our optimizers support iWeb, so that you can give your web pages an extra boost.
- HTML-Optimizer Plus and Web Site Maestro can also upload your optimized files to MobileMe iDisk, using the fast WebDAV transfer protocol.
- history log is available to show all your actions from the past.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changed the Tonbrand Software address to http://www.tonbrand.dse.nl