Whether you are an HTML Pro, a designer with traditional training and work-experience or a Novice to the exciting world of the Web - Freeways integrated web design environment makes life easy offering you advanced functionality blended with a superbly accessible user interface.
Freeway is designed to encompass the whole workflow, including the production of Web-ready graphic elements, flexible and precise HTML page layout, site upload and automatic site maintenance.
In short, Freeway is a complete solution for producing professional-looking Web sites.
NOTE: To buy Freeway Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Freeway Pro":
· Multiple output options (HTML 3.2, HTML 4.01, XHTML Transitional and Strict).
· Full choice of output encodings available.
· Complete color and text style management across your entire document.
· Extended graphic import capabilities. Import Illustrator, Photoshop, TIFF files and many more.
· Accessibility reporting.
· Employ multiple style sheets for each document.
· Full CSS text styling and CSS Layout.
· Ability to specify relative and percentage positions and dimensions for layout items.
· Specify padding, wrap, margin and border (HTML items only) separately for each side of an item.
· Advanced visual effects on your web site using Scriptaculous Actions.
· Specify link styles on any CSS-positioned HTML item.
· Link map: overview and maintenance of all the links in your document.
· Multiple windows open for the same document at once.
· Snapping palettes for easier workspace management.
· Extended transformation options: Skew, Scale and Mirror content separately from its box.
· Freely combine and manipulate shadows, glows and other graphic effects with greater control over their appearance.
· Save items and pages as images.
· Use the full range of Freeway Actions, or write your own.
· Registered Freeway 5 serial number required to download the updater.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
CRASHES AND ERRORS:
· Fixed a crash that happened when a text cursor was positioned within overflowed text
· External document stylesheets are ordered after external master and page stylesheets
· Fixed a truncated string in the German Inspector Palette's output panel
· Fixed a number of truncated strings in the German Inspector Palette's appearance panel
· Fixed a number of Danish localization issues
· The Relative Page Layout Action no longer prevents scrollable HTML items from scrolling
· The Relative Page Layout Action positions content over pass through images correctly
· Prevented undefined variable warnings with Send Form which, in some circumstances, could prevent redirection to error and thank you pages
· Prevented a crash that happened when dragging an inflow item within a CSS menu
· Fixed a crash that occurred after deleting pages
· Fixed an issue with bottom left and bottom right corners on borders being rever...