Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52 Beta
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Adobe AIR 184.108.40.206 Beta:
- New Features:
- ADT Packaging time Improvement with Support for Parallel Compilation - AIR 16 introduced support for compilation and packaging of iOS applications for both 32 bit and 64 bit platforms. With this improvement, we can now compile 32 and 64 bit architecture in parallel to cut packaging times up to 50 percent.
- Stage3D - Standard Extended Profile for Mobile - In version 14 of the Runtime we added the new Standard profile to desktop systems. In Version 15 we expanded that to mobile devices in AIR. In Flash Player 16 we added a new Standard Constrained profile. Now with version 17 we're adding a new Standard Extended Profile for iOS and Android devices that support GLES3 which is a new constant in Context3DProfile class. Availability of “standardExtended" profile indicates the availability of AGAL3. The same profile name can then be used in requestContext3D and requestContext3DMatchingProfiles methods of Stage3D. The “standardExtended” profile requires OpenGL ES 3.0 on mobile platform. Nowadays, there are many high-end smartphones and tablets that have support for OpenGL ES3.0, (iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus, iPad Air, Samsung S5, Samsung Note3, Nexus 5/9/ etc.). AGAL3 increases register limits for vertex attributes, fragment constants and tokens. While we're focusing on mobile first, we anticipate bringing this functionality to the desktop in a future update.
- VideoTexture Support in AIR for Windows, Mac and iOS - We've introduced a new ActionScript feature that allows hardware accelerated video to be used as a source texture in a Stage3D environment. Currently, using video with Stage3D requires the use of the Video object, which is not accelerated, and manipulation of the bitmap representations of the video frames. This new feature, called VideoTexture, allows direct access to a texture object that is sourced from a Netstream or Camera object. As of the first Flash Player 17 beta this feature is back and now available on AIR Mac, Windows and iOS. Please see our release notes for complete details.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 31.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Internet Utilities
Helps you develop mobile and web based apps and games using a cross-platform toolkitThanks to the Adobe AIR runtime, developers are capable of building first-class 3D and 2D games for both iOS and Android devices, as well as for most modern internet browsers.
Additionally, all games and applications created using Adobe AIR are capable of taking advantage of Direct X and OpenGL graphics for fast and smooth rendering.
Compatibility and support with a wide array of platforms and OS featuresFurthermore, the Adobe AIR runtime also features support for direct system clipboard access, drag-and-drop gestures, along with global system shortcuts for a large number of operating platforms.
Unlike web applications, utilities and games designed and developed using Adobe AIR are capable of running as native applications on all operating systems that come with an Adobe AIR runtime installation, without the help of another helper app or shell.
Embed HD video support within your AIR based appsWhat’s more, Adobe AIR makes it easy to implement and enjoy High Definition video support within a vast selection of multimedia based apps, with the help of multimedia codecs like AAC, H.264 and MP3.
When using Adobe Air based applications, you will also be able to benefit from high interactivity and smooth-running animations, because of their asynchronous bitmap decoding and caching, as well as the native high-resolution bitmap support.
In addition, Adobe AIR can be used by developers for creating high-performance applications with the help of its built-in garbage collection API, the texture compression support for Stage 3D, the LZMA compression APIs and many other highly useful development helping tools.
Build for multiple platforms and deploy native apps using the same codebaseAll in all, once you decide to develop your app using the Adobe AIR runtime, you will be able to know beforehand that, once you get the final build, your application will be able to run as a native utility on both desktop OSs like Mac OS X and Windows, and on mobile platform such as Android and iOS, with the potential to reach hundreds of millions of potential users in no time.
Adobe AIR was reviewed by Sergiu Gatlan, last updated on February 26th, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Intel only)
feature list requirements