uPhotoRobot is a cross-platform and batch photo editor that provides a very simple way to batch process tons of photos.
uPhotoRobot includes four steps to editing your images: select photos to be processed, add operations, configure output and then start process.
By configuring the needed operations and adjusting their sequence, you can resize, rotate, crop etc. your photos.
You can also add watermarks and timestamp to photos. You can convert them to other formats as well.
Here are some key features of "uPhotoRobot":
· uPhotoRobot lets you select a group of photos, configure a series of operations, and apply them in a single click!
· Even if you have no previous experience in photo processing, you will find uPhotoRobot works the first time you try it.
Flexible operation organization:
· Operations are organized as a pipeline. You can select your need operations, adjust their parameters and sequence.
WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get):
· You can preview the changes of each operation and the final result while you are configuring operations.
· Operations and output settings can be saved and loaded as profiles to improve productivity. File list can also be loaded and saved.
· Adds watermark