Photo cropping, one of the most important tasks in image processing is becoming unnecessarily difficult. Well, it just got simple again.
photo crop is based on a cf/x in-house crop tool, that has been developed to be a sharply focused and simple to use app.
With this easy to use, versatile pro-level tool you can crop your photos the way it should be: SIMPLE. QUICK. FOCUSED. FUN.
NOTE: To buy photo crop via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "photo crop":
· drag & drop any image to crop
· preserves your original - unless you really, really want otherwise
· convenient crop presets for most paper sizes and devices
· refined aspect ratio control
· provides optional fixed output sizes for iPad, iPod, iPhone
· has three color schemes for work on bright or dark images
· finely tuned user interface for this one task.
· many different advanced composition controls, including Rules-Of-Thirds, Fibonacci-Spiral (Golden Rule), Diagonals
· real-time read-out of dimensions and aspect ratio
· direct export to many file formats, iPhoto, Aperture, email, Preview App, social web, desktop picture
· 64-bit processor
· Adds "DEMO" watermarks to all output images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for retina display
· minor aesthetic improvements
· Overwriting the original now correctly preserves EXIF and/or IPTC information
· Overwriting a file during export now correctly produces a warning
· Toolbar modifications are now correctly retained
· General stability improvements for OS 10.8 Mountain Lion