mColorBook is a digital Munsell book of color created for designers that use Mac OS X.
In the Munsell color order system, colors are ordered based on three attributes: hue, value and chroma. All three attributes are intended to be perceptually uniform.
With equal hue or equal value or equal chroma or other rules, you can easily create harmonious color combinations.
NOTE: To buy mColorBook via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "mColorBook":
· With mColorBook you have access to tens of thousands of subtle colors
· By using slider and menu items such as "Previous/Next/First/Last Hue" and also "Go To Hue", you can navigate to any constant hue page freely.
Detail color info:
· Click on a color swatch, a detail color info pane will popup and show you the RGB, HEX and CMYK color values. There you can easily copy the color values with handy shortcuts.
· mColorBook is not just a colorful book, with it's build in color management, it dedicated to show you the color that should be. The color swatches are rendered in color space defined by the current profile of your monitor. And color values are displayed in color spaces of profiles according to your selection. Gamut warning (if any) are also available for each color swatches rendered and for each color values displayed.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash when accessing Alias files within Sandbox.