iVinci is a polished and streamlined OS X image editor designed to help you create and modify vector based images using your Mac.
iVinci is very easy to learn, and, because of its built-in OpenGL hardware rendering, it is also incredibly fast.
NOTE: To buy iVinci via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iVinci":
· SVG is the default file format.
· Powerful Bezier path editing system.
· Direct gradient editor embedded in the objects.
· Easy to use style controller.
· Map-like document navigation (Mouse wheel to zoom, Right Mouse button drag to move).
· Retina display support.
· Support for the very fast OpenGL hardware rendering.
· 64-bit processor
· Some features are not available in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Amazing 3D perspective. View from any point with any perspective factor.
· Blend transform if 2 objects have the same path.
· Enable stroke on gradient mesh.
· Bugs fixed and some other improvements.