iScrapbook provides support for both novice and professional scrapbookers and comes with a great collection of useful tools that will help you design, manage and create amazing albums.
iScrapbook also includes an extensive galley of templates and artwork items designed to help you get started.
NOTE: To buy iScrapbook via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iScrapbook":
· Digital scrapbooking
· Free artwork included
· Project management
· Smart templates
· Cover Flow
· iPhoto browser
· Font previews
· Smart shapes
· Intel Core 2 Duo or better
· 30 days trial
· The trial version adds a "Trial version" watermark to all created scrapbooks
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added better error reporting to Share feature when a problem or error occurs
· Improved speed of Template Chooser when large numbers of templates are present
· Image placeholders now work like shape placeholders: when a photo is dropped on the placeholder, it's automatically cropped to the placeholder bounds. Previously, the image would be resized to completely fit in the placeholder bounds which customers found confusing.
· iPhoto libraries can now be selected when using the "Choose Aperture Library" command (since Aperture can also open iPhoto libraries)
· The Transparency and Shadow tools are now available in the inspector window even if multiple different types of graphics are selected (e.g. image, text, shape)
· Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once (like a group of objects) where some of the objects in the group weren't positioned correctly relative to the other objects in the group
· Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once where all of the pasted objects wouldn't be select...