iQR is a Mac OS X app that provides its users with an easy way to breathe life into the world of squared QR codes with unique graphic styles.
With generated QR code you can customize its roundness, unique graphics style, color style, shadow or even a logo within few clicks.
iQR also takes care of customization of control points and error levels which are a must for good readability of your QR code.
All this is exportable to clipboard, PNG, JPEG, GIF or BMP. Customization effects are preserved with the transparent background (PNG). Now it is time to say astalavista to classic QR codes.
NOTE: To buy iQR via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iQR codes":
· Generate QR codes without internet connection.
· Customize the look of QR code.
· Drop and customize your logo (support for semi-transparent PNG images).
· Control the QR code output resolution.
· Ensure readability by highlighting control points.
· Enhance error level of QR code.
· Shorten web link URL inside application (bit.ly, goo.gl, tinyurl.com).
· Copy QR code to clipboard.
· Support all common formats (PNG with transparency option, JPEG, GIF, BMP).
· Print QR code (PDF).
· Submit tuned QR code and win.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 7 new graphic styles + 4 new control point styles
· Save your entire projects as a document
· Enhanced graphics for retina displays
· Social networks link generator
· Improved stability