iGreetingCard is a simple to use yet very powerful little Mac app that will allow its users to make personalized greeting cards.
Choose a specific layout from a great section of templates, drag photos and customize fantastic effects, export your gorgeous greeting cards.
iGreetingCard fulfill different needs with templates including Christmas Card, New Year Card, Birthday and other occasions.
Here are some key features of "iGreetingCard":
· Create frames and drag more photos to the greeting card;
· Write warm words or beautiful poem with charming color on the greeting card;
· Add animated elements to decorate your greeting card;
· Apply dreamlike mask effects;
· Rotate and zoom in/out photo or frames to the best size and place.
· Sent out or share your wonderful greeting card
· Save as image in JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats and set for your wallpaper, printed copies;
· Print out directly, then frame it and put on your desk;
· Send your heartfelt blessing to your friends or family via email
· Share your artwork on Facebook.
· 64-bit processor
· 1.0 GHz processor or above
· 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
· 500MB free hard disk space for installation
· Graphic Card: Super VGA (1280×800 or above) resolution
· Not all designs are available in the demo version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 5 new birthday greeting cards
· Added 7 new children greeting cards
· Added 3 new Mother's day greeting cards
· Added 3 new Father's day greeting cards
· Fixed the problem while saving as project