Unlike traditional design tools where you have to define nodes and elements to model your structure, iBeams Pro let's you work like you normally do.
You sketch out your beam and loads like you would on a design pad, and instantly view shear, moment, deflection and reactions diagrams.
It is very easy to modify and view variations, and you can rapidly analyze several beams in a matter of minutes rather than hours, allowing you to finish your designs more rapidly than ever before.
NOTE: To buy iBeams Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iBeams Pro":
· Beam diagrams with multiple load and support cases and the corresponding shear, moment, deflection, and reaction diagrams
· The properties can be easily edited by users
· Imperial and S.I. units
· Editable material and section properties
· Multiple supports
· Multiple loads
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where the application would crash if the beam model was unstable (i.e. insufficient supports and/or too many hinged joints).
· Fixed an issue when joints are moved between beam segments.
· Minor changes to online help documentation.