eCAL is an easy to use OS X app that enables you to cut virtually any shape with your Sizzix eclips.
With the combination of fonts, imported custom artwork and custom made shapes, the possibilities are endless.
Here are some key features of "eCAL":
· Provides support for the Sizzix eclips device
· Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
· Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
· Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
· Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
· Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
· Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
· Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images for cutting
· Create rhinestone templates and Lattice shapes
· Laser Cut Preview to see where you'll cut before you cut
· Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library.
· WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut
· Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
· Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
· Free technical support and access to our professionally made video training series.
· 512 MB of RAM or more
· 50 MB of available hard disk space
· USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a problem with Blackout lines cutting incorrectly
· Fixed a problem reading some jpeg files