cf/x photo 1.4.0
An easy to use and powerful image processor
With the invention of standardized photographic films and mechanized development processes, it appealed to many more people. Photography reached the true turning point, however, with the advent of digital consumer cameras in 1995.
The advantages of digital photography (from an end-userʼs perspective) quickly turned that whole market around. In 2000, film-based cameras still outsold their digital brethren, but only 9 years later, in 2009 sales of photographic film had dropped to levels that most manufacturer stopped producing them.
Digital photography has great impact on the way we use and view photographs. Today, shooting a picture costs next to nothing, and as a consequence we have lots, and lots of them.
We all use photo management software (iPhoto/Aperture) to get a handle on our steadily growing mountain of images.
But with a growing image collection comes a new challenge: photo management software is great at retrieving images for you. Your photos, numerous as they are, remain diamonds in the rough.
And here is where cf/x photo comes in: it has a simple user-friendly user interface that guides you through the process of polishing up your photos and perfecting them.
NOTE: To buy cf/x photo via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
- integrated workflow that includes worktables for crop, effects (including 'Tilt/Shift Lens', 'LOMO/HOLGA', 'Vogue', 'Movie' and many more), color control, frame, text overlay, copyright/logo, blend
- supports images with transparency
- full EXIF support
- exports to many different file formats, iPhoto, Aperture, and social web sites
- sophisticated passe partout / margin controls
- designed for rapid workflow - can apply all settings to multiple images
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- changed main color scheme for better compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- improved compatibility
- minor interface tweaks