cf/x alpha is a very easy to use application that gives you the possibility to design stunning compositions from images in seconds.
Use advanced transparency and powerful blends to create a new masterpiece from your images - at any resolution, and with just a few mouse clicks.
cf/x alpha specializes in image transparency and blending, packaged in a powerful non-destructive object editor. It helps you to create the perfect composition from your images - with just a few mouse clicks.
Take one image, and create the pixel-perfect version you need for your web. At any resolution you like. Or take a bunch of them, and quickly create a beautiful collage with stunning blends and other effects.
Then render it once for press, and again for your digital brochure. Then export your composition with all complex transparency information intact to your web page - or use them as textures for your TV production.
NOTE: To buy cf/x alpha via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "cf/x alpha":
· Over 25 fully configurable blend generators supporting an almost unlimited number of blends, including Knock-Out, Chromakey, and special 3D blends
· Individual blend methods, stackable per image
· Natively supports external masks and images with transparency
· Non-destructive object-oriented editor for easy positioning, crop, zoom, pan, rotate, and dynamic sizing
· Real-time rendering of all blends, including imported maks
· Interactive guides help you arrange individual images
· Multiple composition guides support you to find 'golden ratio
('Rule of Thirds', 'Fibonacci approximated')
· Works size-independently in pixel, inch or centimeter (switchable at any time)
· Can render output to different dpi, quality only restricted by input sources. Renders with or without transparency to PNG, JPG, PDF, BMP, PICT, PSD
· Integrated upload to social networks
· Supports great range of input image formats
· Built-in f/x engine for in-editor non-destructive touch-up of source images
· and many more...
· Adds "DEMO" watermarks to all output images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Minor Compatibility Issues Corrected:
· Now correctly auto-rotates images with EXIF orientation code 3 and 4 (180°)
· Changes to a text object now are correctly remembered when immediately closing a window
· Corrected spelling in a number of dialogs