bowtieBar is a free and sidebar themed skin for all Bowtie users that want to change their favorite iTunes controller's skin with something different.
Bowtie is a simple to use iTunes controller that acts as a reminder of what's playing in iTunes, right on your Mac's desktop.
To install the theme you can either double-click it and Bowtie will automatically install it, or drop it into the ~/Application Support/Bowtie/ folder.
bowtieBar is licensed and distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 license.
Here are some key features of "bowtieBar":
· Animated auto show/hide
· Auto position to the left
· Auto sizing for every resolution
· Hover with mouse to show controls
· Icon to show iTunes
· Click on the Album art to Pin the Bar. Click again to Unpin it. (Only works when "Auto Hide" Setting enabled)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Not all cover image filled the albumart area perfectly, this is fixed.
· Fixed another typo.
· Fine tuned some color and shadow.
· Albumart and Quick Pin icon position fix.
· Fixed a typo.
· COMPLETELY REDESIGNED to match Mountain Lion Notification Center Design.
· The bar is now narrower.
· The controls now have background in Transparent Mode.
· Spring Setting is disabled by default.
· Hopefully fixed the scrolling finally in Settings.
· Code fix-ups.