WinFig is a very efficient graphics editor that comes with an intuitive and easy to use interface and resembles Xfig as far as rendering and file format is concerned.
WinFig is able to work with LaTex syntax and can embed PostScripts or PDF documents in order to create a coherent LaTex output.
WinFig is able to export the result to box, epic, ge, JPEG, CGM, EMF, GIF, IBMGL, dxf, LaTeX, map, MetaFont, MetaPost, PCX, PDF, pic, pictex, PNG, (Encapsulated)PostScript, ppm, pstex, PSTricks, shape, sld, SVG, tk and many others.
Here are some key features of "WinFIG":
· Draw solid, dashed or dotted lines with miter, round or beveled joins
· Manipulate your drawings by moving, stretching, flipping, aligning
· Compose drawings using ellipses, circles, polygons, splines, arcs, arrows, images, text objects
· Use colors and patterns
· Qt 4.7 or later
· Only saves up to 15 objects.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added one more snapping mode in addition to snapping to grid. Now you can also snap to vertices. Both modes can be combined. There may be even more modes in the future.
· The canvas color can be changed.
· The tip of an arrow extended a little bit over the end point of the line. The effect was increasing with the zoom factor.
· When magnet was on, the selection frame would be invisibly aligned to the grid before selecting objects.Objects could therefore be outside the frame when the frame was very close to them.