WatermarkSpell is able to apply watermarks on your images in order to protect your digital graphic work.
WatermarkSpell comes with a simple and intuitive interface, provides support for batch processing and is able to keep the images quality and metadata.
Here are some key features of "WatermarkSpell":
· Watermark animated GIFs
· Add, edit or delete IPTC copyright and contact info metadata in batch mode
· Adds a sample watermark to all exported images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Explicit Opacity Control for Text Watermark - Users can now adjust opacity of text watermark directly on "Text Watermark" panel instead of using default system color picker panel
· Fixed Exporting Issue with Certain RAW Image Format - Fixed issues with watermarking images of non-32-bit pixel format
· User Interface Improvement - Adjusted "Text Watermark" panel for better user experience
· Restored "Check for Updates" Option - Added "Check for Updates" menu item back for built-in app updating mechanism which is accidentally missed out in the last version