The Watermark Sense enables its users to save large amounts of time when having to batch watermark entire collections of images.
Watermark Sense comes with support for both image and text watermarks, and will allow one to alter the watermark's appearance via a simple to use interface.
While using Watermark Sense, one can easily save various watermark profiles for later use and combine multiple watermark profiles when needed.
Furthermore, Watermark Sense also features a limited number of basic image manipulation tools for IPTC/EXIF metadata editing, flipping and batch rotation.
Here are some key features of "Watermark Sense":
- Adjustable watermark
- Batch watermarking engine
- Live preview
- Built-in image rotator and flipper
- EXIF/IPTC metadata viewer and editor
- In the shareware version, all output images will be watermarked
- Urgent bug fix: sometimes crashed if original images had no resolution metadata.
- Minor batch image metadata editor improvements.