Vue Esprit is the essential 3D application for artists and illustrators, casual and professional alike. It is focused on intuitive workflow, advanced rendering features and extended Poser integration.
With a clear, uncluttered interface and state of the art features, Esprit combines sophistication with ease of use.
With Vue’s renowned natural 3D tools and unique render quality, you will create inspiring 3D art in any style.
Here are some key features of "Vue Esprit":
· Create stunning 3D art in any style: photorealistic, illustration, fantasy, abstract…
· Walk, drive and fly through your scenes: create dazzling animations.
· Import Poser figures and 3D objects, and render them in realistic natural surroundings.
· Create amazingly detailed virtual worlds.
· Produce professional quality renders for any purpose: print, DVD, multimedia…
· Easily create professional 3D titling effects for videos and DVDs.
· Intuitive and easy to use: designed with the artist in mind.
· Unrivaled natural 3D scenery power.
· Tight integration with Poser, full support for all 3D formats.
· Clear, uncluttered interface - easy to master and productive.
· Loaded with hundreds of preset objects, atmospheres, plants and materials.
· Flexible architecture - five optional expansion modules.
· Heaps of extra content available directly through Cornucopia3D.
· Support for e-on’s optional copy protection: get content at cheaper prices.
· Numerous hyper-active Vue communities: join a huge family to learn and share.
· Acclaimed SolidGrowth realistic plant system.
· Ultra-realistic atmospheres and clouds.
· Supports the revolutionary Ecosystem technology.
· Procedural terrains with infinite level of detail.
· All of today’s high-end rendering technologies: easily accessible and usable.
· Re-pose Poser figures directly inside Vue 6 Esprit.
· Poser figures render just like in Poser: using the full Poser shader tree.
· 1.25GHz PowerPC or Intel processor or faster.
· 512 MB of free RAM (1GB recommended).
· 200 MB of free Hard Disk space.
· 1024x768 in 65K colors/16 bits (24+ bits recommended).
· Saving is disabled.
· Render resolution is limited to 640x480.
· Animation length is limited to 5 seconds.
· Limited content (sample materials, atmospheres, plants...).
· No object or scenes are included.
· Terrain Export is disabled.