Voila is a professional creativity tool which lets you capture, annotate, organize & share.
Voila will allow you to capture any shape, capture multiple regions, webpage, menu, DOM elements and capture from iSight.
Add annotations like arrow, text, lines, shapes, pencil, paint, callouts, stamps and image as annotations. Add cool effects such as filters, edges, skew and share via Mail, Flickr, FTP or iPhoto.
Voila lets you organize images in smart collections and custom collections. All the snaps are maintained in the central library. Download Voila and unleash your creativity and extract the productivity.
NOTE: To buy Voila via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Voila":
Types of Capture:
· Voila comes with various capture options making screen capture a breeze!
· With its ability to capture a region from the screen in Rectangular, Circular, Polygonal or Free Hand form, take a Full Screen capture, Menu capture and a Timed capture makes it a versatile tool to suit your needs.
· What makes Voila different from other screen capturing tools is not just the ability to have multiple screen capture options but the capability to use them in a variety of combinations.
Adding Annotations & Effects:
· Voila is integrated with the right blend of annotating tools like Texts, Arrows, Callouts, Sprays, Lines, Shapes, Brush, Paint and Stamps allowing you to convey your ideas graphically and effectively.
· You can also apply various effects such as Adjust effect to change the image properties; Edges to give various shapes to the image; Skew to change the viewing perspective; Crop for removing/ retaining a selected portion of the image or simply use Filters to give a cool look to the image you have captured.
Image Export and Sharing:
· An important flexibility of such a tool is to allow the users to export the images to different file formats. You can set your preferences and then export the images to PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF or BMP formats.
· The sharing option is integrated within the tool for easy accessibility. The images can also be shared via Mail and iPhoto or take a Print for reviewing purposes.
· iPhoto 6.0.1 or later
· Minimum: PPC-1.25 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz and above recommended)
· 256 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Pause option while doing a screen recording
· Voila Menu icon which lets you take screenshots using keyboard shortcuts
· Tag Auto Completion: This helps to find better matches of tags by providing a drop down list that is already added earlier to other image/video files
· Postbox mailing client integration
· Error while saving video when USB device is selected
· YouTube login related defect, new authentication method added.
· Audio recording related fix. The new driver records better audio.