Visual SlideShow 1.7
Generate slideshows with unique transition effects
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
- Windows & Mac Support - Visual SlideShow has Windows and MAC versions.
- Flickr & PhotoBucket Support - Use photos directly from Flickr or PhotoBucket in your slideshow.
- Mootools plugin - SlideShow based on famous Mootools script.
- Built-in FTP - You can publish your SlideShow online using Built-in FTP client or save to a local drive for testing.
- Beautiful effects - Numerous transition effects: Fade, Flash, Fold, Ken Burns, Push.
- XHTML Valid Code - The generated code for Slide Show is fully XHTML compliant.
- Autostart and Loop options - You can allow your slideshow to start automatically after the page loading or play it at any time. Use Loop Slide Show option to make it running virtually forever.
- Adding caption - Enter any comment or text about the image in the SlideShow. Choose if you want to captions in the Slide Show or not.
- Automatic thumbnail creation - Thumbnails for the images will be created automatically. You can select their alignment: Top, Right, Bottom, Left. Hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing.
- Various slide show themes - A lot of nice slide show themes with different effects are available.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Background audio now plays on mobile devices, uses HTML5 if possible;
- Touch-enabled scrolling for mobile devices;