Viewing Booth Mac is similar to the Viewing Booth for Windows with almost every respect. Viewing Booth for the Mac is a free distribution image-editing program that is meant to give users the functionality of a basic image editor with a many advanced options that are normally associated with high-end image editing programs such as Photoshop.
Viewing Booth Pro is perfect for the office place too. Many lawyers, doctors, and even administrative assistants already take advantage of the ability to edit multiple page TIFF files. Viewing Booth is unique in that while many other image editors 'claim' to support a variety of file types Viewing Booth delivers.
Viewing Booth for the Mac also support acquiring images from any Twain compliant scanner.
Note: The full version allows advanced options. You will be able to print images, adjust brightness, contrast, hue and view, and edit multiple page PDF files.
Here are some key features of "Viewing Booth Pro":
· Easily correct images color from the front panel.
· Remove Red Eye
· Add Text
· Correct color problems.
· Adjust Tint, Gamma, Saturation, Brightness, and Contrast
· Flip images horizontally, vertical, or invert them.
· Rotate the image from 1 degree to 360 degrees.
· View and edit multiple page TIFF files.
· Supported File types are: *.JPG, *.TIFF, *.BMP, *.TGA, JPEG 200 Image, Photo Shop, *.PICT, *.PNG, *. SGI Image, Quicktime Image.