View organization / navigation commands with ViewPack for Vectorworks.
Here are some key features of "ViewPack for Vectorworks":
Navigate directly to any "space" of any viewport from anywhere in your document via simple key commands. A viewport "space" includes any of the following:
· The design layers & classes (visible in the viewport)
· The annotations of the viewport
· The crop of the viewport
· The residing sheet layer of the viewport
· Once you enter any viewport space (using a simple key command), you can easily move between all of the other spaces for that viewport with a simple key command.
Other Navigation features:
· With our "smart zooming", the view doesn't shift (disorienting you) when moving from one space to another.
· Works on locked viewports allowing you to lock them in place and still edit their contents.
· Allows you to set the default design layer and class for every viewport when entering them.
· An option to show the crop outline when entering a viewport's design layers.
Create Viewports from Views:
· Quickly converts Saved Views into Sheet Layers with viewports.
· Quickly gets an existing document up and running with viewport technology.
Create Views from Viewports:
· Converts viewports to Saved Views.
· Useful for exporting files back to older versions of Vectorworks.
· An organization and management tool for setting layer and class visibilities for Saved Views and Viewports.
· Create View Matrix feature allows you to create a worksheet (or exported spreadsheet data)
· displaying layer and class visibilities for all viewports and Saved Views in a document.
· Export Classes feature allows you to easily transfer classes (including their attribute settings) to other documents.
· Class Attribute Mode: Allows you to switch between multiple sets of class attributes in a single document.
· VP Crops on Design Layer: Allows you to place viewport crop objects onto a design layer.
· Vectorworks 12