ViewIt supports most popular image formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD , RAW (CRW) and more.
Important ViewIt features include: unique, intuitive interface, full screen mode, digital cameras, quick image sorting, printing, and EXIF tags.
Currently includes plugins: convert file format, create web pages, Finder previews, lose less JPEG transformations, shell scripts support, rename sequentially, create contact sheets.
Here are some key features of "ViewIt":
· Intel processor ready
· Apple Remote Control support
· Fast browsing and thumbnail creation.
· Full screen mode for working and slide shows.
· Easy interface.
· Views large number of files.
· Allows quick jumping between picture sets.
· Downloads image straight from digital cameras.
· Supports a large number of file formats, including RAW files.
· Plug-in architecture, it is easy to extend it's functionality.
· OS X Quartz- new OS X features open new user interface possibilities, feel the difference
· Full screen mode - first time your screen will be used so efficiently
· Image sorting - your troubles with a large number of disordered images could be gone in seconds
· Digital cameras - import images from your digital camera in the most simple way there is
· Image printing - handy options, print whole page images or just their previews (with filenames)
· Image-set delimiting - search for a new set of images just by pressing simple key combination
· Photo albums - save your image library on a CD and have a quick access to images
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor UI glitch fixed - "M" badge was displayed flipped