Photographers who love light can use Urban Lightscape to correct exposure, make localised brightness adjustments and introduce artificial lighting to your photos.
With its simple "double-click-and-drag" interface, Urban Lightscape lets you directly manipulate photos with your mouse, bringing out their best with minimal fuss.
The experience is enjoyable, the workflow swift, and the results beautiful.
NOTE: To buy Urban Lightscape via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Urban Lightscape":
· Rediscover the hidden detail of a scene obscured by harsh shadows or glaring lights.
· Designed for those subjects that deserve better exposure than you got on-camera.
· Add ethereal light in post-production that you didn't have on set.
· Correct under- and overexposed parts of an image.
· Dodge (lighten) and burn (darken) local patches of a photo to highlight and suppress details, directing the viewers eye as you intend.
· Cast artificial lighting into a photo for a stellar effect.
· 21 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updates to the latest compilers, libraries and SDKs in Mountain Lion 10.8, while maintaining compatibility back to Leopard 10.5.