TurboCAD PRO 8.0.2 Build 1137
Helps creating innovative designs for a wide range of industries and disciplines.
TurboCAD PRO helps you produce professional quality renderings of your designs by adding shadowing, lighting, reflectance, roughness but also environmental effects.
TurboCAD Pro also offers feature-rich photo-realistic rendering, animation and superior interoperability. Developed for the needs of designers, mechanical and industrial engineers, architects, builders, and contractors will find it an excellent drafting companion.
Get started right away with TurboCAD Pro’s complete set of 2D and 3D design tools located in a user-friendly, customizable interface. Choose from dozens of advanced 3D surface modeling or ACIS solid modeling tools to communication your ideas effectively.
The Drafting Assistant let’s you draft complex elements as if sketching freehand, by displaying temporary construction lines, points and angles when needed.
Complex 3D objects are easily edited with robust modification tools. If you can dream it, you can design it in TurboCAD Pro.
The photo-realistic rendering in TurboCAD Mac Pro brings ideas to life. Clients and manufacturers all see exactly what you imaged so you can successfully sell your ideas.
TurboCAD Pro helps speed the process between concept and production. With the flexibility to change and refine products painlessly, you can quickly accommodate your client’s needs and get your products to market faster with assured success.
- Makes it easy to design in 2D or 3D
- Complete set of 2D drafting tools
- Multi-step wizard to quickly set up your drawing, defining unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension
- Unlimited design options with its complete set of 2D/3D design tools
- 3D Modeling
- Fully editable, hierarchal part tree for Solids and Surfaces
- Printing, Publishing & PDF
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- AutoSave now enabled for Mac App Store Builds
- DWG/DXF now supports importing Subdivision mesh types
- DWG/DXF now supports importing Stacked fraction dimensions
- DWG/DXF now supports importing filled circle/elliptical hatches