TourTracks is an easy to use OS X image viewer that can easily organize your photos by their geolocation.
TourTracks is capable to extract the data from the .gpx files and point out your tracks on the map.
The images imported in TourTracks that contain geographical information will automatically be displayed at the appropriate location.
In addition, TourTracks also includes basic tools for browsing your images.
NOTE: To buy TourTracks via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "TourTracks":
· Allows you to open .gpx files
· Can underline your tracks on the map
· Organizes your images by their geo location
· You can adjust the time zone and more
· Includes basic tools for image browsing
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix "My location" feature.
· Fix the whitespace bug in the file path.